We all have our views on being sexually active. Different religious views, our own formed notions based off experiences and media, as well as social pressures which in turn mold our view on sex.
Here are some examples I can think of:
- The more you have sex, the looser you get (vag)
- If you put out on the first date with me, you put out with everyone too
- Since I am your significant other, we don't need to use a condom
- Women/Fems don't like sex as much as Men/Mascs
- If you lose your virginity "late" you are probably not good at sex
Thoughts? And what are some crazy, funny, weird or downright wrong or right misconceptions you've heard?